Kids’ Preschool “Play” Kit
What’s in the kit?
- If You’re Happy and You Know It by James Warhola
- We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff
- Press Here by Herve Tullet
- Dreaming Up by Christy Hale
- Not A Stick by Antoinette Portis
- What to Do with a Box by Jane Yolen
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed by Eileen Christelow plus 5 matching finger puppets
- 8 Stack and Count cups
- 6 Life Skills dress boards
- Rainbow sound blocks (wooden stacker with 6 blocks)
- Eric Carle magnetic wooden shapes set (storage box and 35 shapes)
- Farm count and stack play set (6 nesting barns with 6 wooden animal shapes)
Who is it for?
The Kids’ Preschool “Play” Kit is recommended for children in preschool. It is one of five Kids’ Preschool Kit series.
The fine print:
The total replacement for the Kids’ Preschool “Play” Kit is $250.
The Kids’ Preschool Kit Series Each of the five kits in this series represents a different early literacy practice recommended by Every Child Ready to Read®: Singing, Talking, Reading, Writing, Playing. Each kit includes books, objects, and toys that encourage one practice. These five simple but effective practices can help children develop early literacy skills that will get them ready to read.