Kids’ Preschool “Read” Kit
What’s in the kit?
- Shortcut by Donald Crews
- The Paperboy by Dav Pilkey
- We are in a Book! by Mo Willems
- The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? By Bill Martin
- Otis by Loren Long
- I Stink! by Kate McMullan
- Pete the Cat I Can Read Collection
- Pete the Cat reading journal
- Pete the Cat stuffed doll
- 5 phonetic reading blocks
- Zingo! game (includes 1 Zingo! Zinger, 78 picture tiles, 7 Zingo! cards, instructions and parents’ guide)
Who is it for?
The Kids’ Preschool “Read” Kit is recommended for children in preschool. It is one of five Kids’ Preschool Kit series.
The fine print:
The total replacement for the Kids’ Preschool “Read” Kit is $150.
The Kids’ Preschool Kit Series Each of the five kits in this series represents a different early literacy practice recommended by Every Child Ready to Read®: Singing, Talking, Reading, Writing, Playing. Each kit includes books, objects, and toys that encourage one practice. These five simple but effective practices can help children develop early literacy skills that will get them ready to read.