Kids’ Preschool “Sing” Kit
What’s in the kit?
- Down by the Bay illustrated by Nadine Bernard Westcott
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat by Jane Cabrera
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider by Iza Trapani
- Down by the Station by Will Hillenbrand
- How do You Wokka-Wokka by Elizabeth Bluemle
- Singing in the Rain illustrated by Tim Hopgood
- Pete the Cat by Eric Litwin
- Sing with Me! by Naoko Stoop
- I Got the Rhythm by Connie Morrison
- Mainly Mother Goose CD by Sharon, Louis and Bram
- Percussion toy with 2 drumsticks and clapper
- Bells set (8 rainbow bells, storage box, song booklet)
- Baby band set (4 instruments in plastic storage bags)
- Egg shaker set (6 shakers in drawstring bag)
Who is it for?
The Kids’ Preschool “Sing” Kit is recommended for children in preschool. It is one of five Kids’ Preschool Kit series.
The fine print:
The total replacement for the Kids’ Preschool “Sing” Kit is $230.