Kids’ Preschool “Write” Kit
What’s in the kit?
- I Wrote You a Note by Lizi Boyd
- Arlene Alda’s ABC by Arlene Alda
- Alphabet Under Construction by Denise Fleming
- Please Write Back! by Jennifer Morris
- Alphabatics by Suse MacDonald
- Old Black Fly by Jim Aylesworth
- Montessori: Letter Work board book
- Dry erase set (1 white board, 1 double-sided lined board, 1 eraser, 1 dry erase marker)
- Mailbox (with 2 postcards, 1 letter, 1 envelope, 1 dry erase marker)
Who is it for?
The Kids’ Preschool “Write” Kit is recommended for children in preschool. It is one of five Kids’ Preschool Kit series.
The fine print:
The total replacement for the Kids’ Preschool “Write” Kit is $175.
The Kids’ Preschool Kit Series Each of the five kits in this series represents a different early literacy practice recommended by Every Child Ready to Read®: Singing, Talking, Reading, Writing, Playing. Each kit includes books, objects, and toys that encourage one practice. These five simple but effective practices can help children develop early literacy skills that will get them ready to read.