Print From Anywhere!
Print your files from a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or computer from anywhere, including outside the Library! Standard printing fees apply.
- Go to https://www.printeron.net/rpl/librarybranch
- Select one of the two library printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the (Next) button to select print options.
- Click the (Print) button. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station located on the main floor of the library.
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to either of two printers:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station located on the main floor of the library.
1) Install the PrinterOn App
- Google Play (Android): https://goo.gl/eFtK7G
- iTunes App Store (iOS): https://goo.gl/CfyK9k
- Other: http://www.printeron.com/apps.html
2) Allow PrinterOn App to access device camera
3) Select Printer by scanning appropriate QR code
BLACK & WHITE PRINTER
4) Select “Documents”, “Photos” or “Web” and follow on screen instructions.
At the Print Release Station
Only single-sided printing is available with mobile printing. Print jobs are stored fore 12 hours.
- Select Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- Confirm the total cost of the print job(s).
- Insert money to the coinbox, located next to the next to the station. Click Pay from Vending Device. Cash only
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.