Back to school means back to classes, homework, and tests. Don’t worry – the library can help! We have many online services to help you with your school work any time of the day or night without leaving home!
If you need help with schoolwork or homework, Brainfuse HelpNow provides trained, one-on-one tutors for school age and college students from 2-11 PM every day, and more.
- Live Tutoring – Live online help from expert tutors
- Writing Lab – Expert online writing assistance
- Language Lab – Live help for language learners
- SkillSurfer – Live skills building and a library of lessons, videos, tests, and more
- FlashBulb – Create and share flash cards, tests, and games
- LEAP Learning Platform – Diagnostic test center with customized study plans, lessons, and live tutoring
- MEET – Schedule sessions with friends in our private virtual study rooms
- Brainwave – Create and share movie-like notes and ideas
You can find Brainfuse HelpNow on our website under Online Resources or Homework Help for Teens. Or get the app! Have your library card and PIN handy. Live tutors are available from 2:00-11:00 PM everyday.