All in-library services will be suspended from December 26-January 10.
AVAILABLE LIBRARY SERVICES:
• Browsing all collections
• Booking study space including computers
• Notary Service
• Library Staff assistance
• Reference assistance by phone, chat, or email is strongly encouraged.
- All appointments can be reserved online or by calling 781-944-0840.
- If you sign up your family for a browsing appointment in the Children’s Room, you only need to sign up once. You do not need to sign up every member.
- To make a notary service appointment, book a time for browsing and visit the Research and Reader’s Services desk.
- Please understand that reservation duration and frequency may vary depending on capacity and demand as we seek ways to expand in-library services.
- Face coverings are required at all times while in the building.
- Please arrive no earlier than five minutes before your scheduled time.
- Reservation end times are strictly enforced.
- Virtual meetings and extended cell phone conversations are only permitted in the Business Space.