Computers and Study Space Appointments
Beginning August 31, we’re expanding services inside the library to include computer use, individual study, and small group spaces-all available by reservation only. We’re pleased to offer more services as part of our safe opening plan, and we are excited to welcome you back to the library.
While browsing in the library is not available at this time, we are working on a safe plan to allow this in the future. Options for quiet study and business meetings are described below. Please note the terms & conditions you must agree to follow upon making your reservation by clicking “confirm” at the bottom of the page. We look forward to seeing you in the library!
Spaces can be reserved online or by calling 781-944-0840. Our goal is to provide library services in the safest, most equitable manner possible. Please understand that reservation duration and frequency may vary depending on capacity and demand as we seek ways to expand in-library services.
- Face coverings are required at all times while in the building.
- Please arrive no earlier than five minutes before your scheduled time.
- Reservation end times are strictly enforced.
- If you are unable to make your reservation, we ask that you cancel immediately to make the space available for others.
- Patrons with repeated no-shows or who disregard reservation end times or safety precautions may be subject to temporary or permanent restrictions on reservations.
- The Reading Public Library reserves the right to cancel reservations for the health and safety of the public and library staff.
- Patrons agree to abide by the “Patron’s Rights and Responsibilities” policy
- These terms are subject to change based on health directives and the availability of resources.