- Order free at-home COVID-19 tests. Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days. For those without access to a computer, a phone number will be provided.
- Learn more about insurance reimbursement for tests you purchased from January 15, 2022.
- Use the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) portal to access your COVID-19 digital vaccine card. The site provides information about how to obtain your digital vaccine card and save it to your smart phone.
- Free masks will be available in pharmacies and community health centers by early February. In the meantime, there are trusted suppliers of quality N-95 and other effective masks, such as Project N95. A recent article from the production information site The Wirecutter provides more details.
- Once you have access to high-quality masks, you may be wondering if you can reuse them. It depends. Popular Science explored this question and has answers and advice.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health COVID-19 page
- US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention COVID-19 page
- World Health Organization COVID-19 page
- Town of Reading Mask Mandate Information
- Town of Reading COVID-19 Dashboard
- Town of Reading COVID contact information
- Reading Food Pantry website and Facebook page
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)
- Crisis Text Line
- National Domestic Abuse Hotline
Text LOVEIS to 22522
- Many more local resources listed on this helpful document created by the Reading Coalition for Prevention and Support
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Fraud Reporting