Holds Pick Up is now in the Library!
Holds Pick Up is now self service pick up, items will be in bags directly across from the Borrower Services desk.
- You must receive a notification that an item is available for pick up, prior to scheduling your curbside pick up appointment.
- Once you receive notification that your holds are ready, you will get instructions to register for a pick up time.
- If you need assistance with any of the holds process, including picking up holds in the library, call us at 781-944-0840.
- Place your holds through the library catalog. Items from other NOBLE libraries will take longer to be received as we quarantine these items for five days.
- You can place holds on books, audiobooks, magazines, DVDs, and CDs. We are not currently lending Library of Things or Launchpads.
- Not sure what to read next? We can help! Start with one of our What To Read Next book suggestion sites or fill out a Book Detective form for personalized suggestions.
- When your holds are ready to pick up, you will be notified by your preferred method (phone, email, or text).
- Once you receive notification that your holds are ready, you will get instructions to register for a pickup time.
- We will hold items for you for 7 calendar days from the date of your notification.
- If you receive notifications for additional items after you have made your appointment, you do NOT need to make an additional appointment. You will receive all items that are ready for you at the time of your pickup.
- You may pick up items for more than one patron during your appointment time. You must include this information when registering for your pickup time.
- Put on your mask and come to the library anytime during the time slot you requested to pickup your materials.
- Holds Pick Up is now self service pick up, items will be in bags directly across from the Borrower Services desk.